I meant to post on the very first day of October but I was so freaking tired, I crashed as soon as I got home from my little cousin's birthday party. So, Happy Belated First Day of October!! I have a lot of things to catch up on.
I bought some Torani syrups so that I can start making my own coffee at home! I had got the Pumpkin Pie syrup, so I decided to pick up a mocha and raspberry flavor. I like using the Nescafe Gold instant espresso mix for some of my lattes, but I've been enjoying making cold foam as of late. I like to make a chocolate raspberry cold foam for my iced coffee, it tastes like those chocolates you can get at the dollar store, lol! Plus, the foam is pink! <333

My Dollar Tree guilty pleasure...
I was baking for a bit, the last thing I made were cobweb brownies! I made them hella fucking thick, they were awesome. The marshmallows were hard to maneuver, I think it was because I used big marshmallows instead of smaller ones. They came out nice anyways and they tasted just as good! Better looking than my cookies...
I really want to make some cake pops! There are so many different ideas for cake pops, I have to decide which ones to make. What I really want are some 3D ice molds, particularly in the shape of brains and hearts. I saw that people make gelatin jars with them. So sick. I'd settle for a brain mold as well! I also would love to make cinnamon roll guts. Those look gnarly.
I got another bleeding candle, this time in the shape of a skull! I had to light it right away. It looked pretty cool while melting, as the blood is supposed to come out of the skulls eyes. Blood also started to leak out of a hole on the side of the skulls head due to the heat! Bullet. Wound. I melted all of the red wax out of the candle, so there is an abyss inside the skull; I just placed another candle inside! I figure the skull (which I melted on top of a white plate) would look neat with a bunch of other candles melting around it. I could start a candle drip plate for sure.
If you'd noticed, I also got a nice pumpkin shaped mug for $1.25! We have these giant pumpkin mugs that we had gotten from Rite Aid years ago, but I don't know if we still have them :/ They would have been relics. However, with my new cup, I love the shape a lot better. It's a pretty decent size, you can fit 10 ounces of coffee in it, with enough room for creamer. I love how the bottom is thick and thinner at the rim. It's so charming, it makes me excited for Fall! I have been drinking plenty of pumpkin spice lattes and cinnamon apple spice tea out of it :) As well as Hot Chocolate!!
I came across this cauldron hot chocolate bomb while shopping and I couldn't resist! It was pretty hard to melt and stir into the hot milk, but it tasted incredible in the end! I used to love hot chocolate with huge marshmallows, but I don't drink them as much any more. Too sweet! I have to mention that I don't like to consume as much sweets as I used to :( I bake just to take pictures and share them with my family. Unless I'm menstruating, I have a short leash on myself. It's just no good for me no more.
Now, I know I just mentioned that I try to limit myself around sweets... However, I am currently menstruating, so there! I just need to eat, man. And I love Dunkin. God, do I love Dunkin. I have never been inside a Dunkin Donuts before this past Tuesday. Can you believe that? I'm used to going through the drive through and fucking right off. It was aight, lol. I got a PSL (Obviously, bitch), a donut (my uterus made me), an egg and sausage on a sourdough muffin, and loaded hashbrowns. Before you say anything, I KNOW!!! I ATE IT ALL!!! AND I'D DO IT AGAIN!!! I bled so hard for it, man, I earned it.
After that, my mother and I headed over to Home Goods, Five Below, and Daiso. I ended up bringing home a cute vintage-halloween-looking gatito with a little orange party hat. I think it's a sugar jar because of the ceramic spoon that hangs off of it? It's more for decoration, but I'll probably use it when I get my own place. There were some really cute vampire cups and salt shakers that I would've taken home if I had money to blow. I don't need it...
At Five Below, I picked up a Baby Fuggler, which I turned into a bag charm. He matches my rag doll!! I got a Halloween Kuromi "Tsunameez" (didn't know they were called that) keychain and a Linkin Park poster. I don't have anywhere to put it, unfortunately. I have to save it I guess. We went to Daiso to get some little gifts for my cousin's 14th birthday! She loves cute things like I do, so I had to make her a goody bag. I didn't go too overboard because I told her and her mom to stop by. I don't want to take away the whole experience, you know? I know she'll enjoy going through the store like I do!! Her party was small and cute, she had a Monster High themed party. We made our own cupcakes, it was cute.
| I made these :3 |
And I did eat a lot of cupcakes. You know why. And yes, I did feel sick afterwards. I think I satisfied my sweet tooth for the next couple of weeks, or until the next cycle. I'd rather consume my sugar through an iced coffee. Anyways, she liked the gifts we got her! Especially the birthday card in the shape of a cake! She had fun sorting through all of her things and decorating her phone with the stickers. <333
I have also managed to wake up early today. I don't want to jinx anything... I'm quite proud of myself so far... I want to wake up early again and go for a jog. I want to go to the gym as soon as I'm able to lift some weights. I have nothing, man. I am weak!! Anyways, I got up, made myself an iced coffee, got ready and went to the park. The Cotton Parade/Festival (We have a cotton manufacturer here, it's our "big thing") is this Saturday, so they have already started to put up some stuff.
I'm too lazy to take my own pics right now, lmao. Mine is in much better condition, believe it or not! Very decent condition and only for $5!! I can finally read the trilogy all the way through!! I've been on the hunt for all of the books, second-hand only! I got pretty lucky, must've been my instinct. Since it's October, the thrift has a BUNCH of young adult vampire novels out! And I mean ALL of them, whatever you would've wanted to read in middle school, it was there.
There were even more, I didn't get a chance to photograph them!
I found 2 tops while I was there; A velvet, blue, paisley long-sleeve and a satin, leopard print cami. Lucky day, eh? I grabbed a PSL on the way home and stopped by the park I usually jog through at night for the rest of my pictures. They came out better on my phone then on my digital camera, lol. I went home afterwards and have been editing since! It's been a pretty productive day so far, I just hope I'm able to do it again. I don't want to be a failure any more. lol. I really want to get back to my art. I've been distracted.
Tomorrow's my brother's birthday, so we're going out to eat to celebrate. We'll probably go to the mall afterwards. I'm gonna post my pics from earlier, Blessed Be!


No comments:
Post a Comment