Saturday, March 7, 2026

Flesh on the Inside Looks Like Roses

 


I am currently writing from my grandparents house! I've been up since 6:30 AM, running on 5 hours of sleep, and I am pretty tired. Our house is getting sprayed, so we had to stay over here for a couple of hours. I packed a bunch of things because I thought we'd be here forever, but I haven't used anything except for my computer. lol.

    Before we left, I packed up all of the kitties (we found kittens back in January) in the car with us. Do you know how hard it is to park with a scared kitten tucked away in your arm? Or when one of the kittens starts exploring the car while you're driving, walking in-between your foot and the brake? It's quite difficult, I assure you, but not impossible.

    I had also managed to acquire a rose flavored iced-latte in the morning. They are the best!!! One of my favorite lattes to get by far. It makes me feel so coquette. In a good way. I can't wait to drink one on the beach! Also! My jacket came in the mail just before we left our house. It's sooo nice, exactly what I wanted. That will be the jacket I wear the whole trip, and so on. It's a great addition to my closet.

    While I was here, at my grandparents, I took a nice hot shower. I planned on going to the gym today, but I was so damn tired. I didn't go to the gym the whole week because of my cold, boo! If you don't stop and listen to your body, your body will do it for you. I guess I needed a week off. But I will be back in the gym, going hard, for the next 3 weeks!!! And so on, but Spring Break, you know.

    Hence the immediate shower. That was a tangent. The shower at home has been cold as of late. I am no stranger to cold showers. I have become spoiled. lol. They're hot now, so no problem. But! It was nice to take a hot shower after taking a couple of cold ones. I felt very coquette in my grandmother's bathroom.

White roses wrapped around the vanity lights.

White roses wrapped around the shower curtains.

More flowers and foliage!

My grandmother loved the Paris motif!

Rose latte next to the rose vase. Duh.

I listened to Opheliac while I was showering. I hadn't listened to that album all the way through since I was a freshman 14 years ago 0.o It added some ambiance!

    Very coquette, very morute, very much antique. Very Grandma! I guess you can tell why I love certain aesthetics due to hanging out with my grandparents. Especially my grandma. My mom added the extra decorations, since my grandma has been deceased for over 5 years. She would've loved it!

    Something awful did happen the other day; I was grabbing some deconstructed cardboard boxes and gave myself the worst paper cut. The cardboard sliced me!! It was pretty deep, but my finger has been healing it pretty well. It still stings! I have to keep putting bandaids on it every 5 seconds.

Yeeoooochhhhh!!!

    I am not currently writing the rest of this entry at home! When we got back, I decided to clean out my room. I took down all of my posters and got rid of some stuff. It's time for a reset. Spring cleaning, if you will. If I had a choice, I wouldn't have gotten rid of my posters, but it had to be done. Boo. I feel like I'm living in a cell. Or a monastery. White walls can make a bitch go crazy.

My bed currently, Washing sheets!

    COQUETTE!?? DO you understand? My life is one big joke. The joke is on me. Let me out. Let me out of my cell. I am in the Asylum. Everything is white. I slang tarot cards and they've been telling me that I'm going to move. Is this a sign? Am I nipping everything in the bud ahead of time? Should I vlog it???

    I ended up sweating and getting dirty all over again. I am tired, my left nostril is itchy and clogged, and my body is sticky. EUGH. And my contacts are drying my eyes out. And I need to brush my teeth and I need to get my sheets out of the dryer and I need to go to sleep!

    This post was supposed to be about Emilie Autumn, the polarizing figure, and how I discovered her in middle school. She was the shit to me at the ripe age of 13. I would listen to "In the Lake" and "The Art of Suicide" on my iPod touch while walking to each class. History, 7th period, "Face the Wall" blaring in my cheap earbud. Then, I would whip my little iPod touch out during class and show my friends Koisuru Boukun. heh. That also when I started making OC's that fucked each other. Emo. Gay. Vampires. I loved Twilight. and porn. I got DeviantArt blocked by the school district's internet. Don't. Ask.

    I can't keep my eyes open. I go, now. fuck youuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...