Monday, March 16, 2026

Steak-Shaped Frozen Dessert!

 




    The gas station closest to me started carrying those novelty ice-creams. I've gotten those peach, strawberry, grape ice-creams and they've been pretty good! They also carry the fried chicken ice-cream! What recently caught my eye was this steak popsicle, which grossed my mom out, lol.

    I obviously wanted the ice-cream for photo op's. The ice-cream looked pretty cool, it looked extra real because it still had ice from the freezer. It's strawberry milk flavored; The white part tasted creamier, while the red parts tasted tangier. It tasted like one of those vanilla ice-cream cups with strawberry syrup, but less flavorful. 

    It's cool as a novelty, but it's not the best tasting ice-cream. I am lactose, so it's not worth risking eating again, lol. In fact, I didn't finish it! I let my brother eat the rest of it. It's also not sugar-free, so yet another reason to not eat it again. I'd rather get some fro-yo!!! (≧ڡ≦*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...