I recently turned 28 on the 6th of July, woohoo!!! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´- I feel like I need to stop fucking around already, lmao. I am entering a very serious age range and I cannot afford to waste anymore time. I feel like I'm ready to show up for myself, what with being perceived and all... I feel more comfortable as myself. I am devoted to living authentically.
Anyways!! I'm going to document what I did for my birthday, as I had a lot of fun celebrating (˶' ꒳ '˶) My family and I left out of town early for some Dunkin' before a movie! I fucking love eating at Dunkin' Donuts, I have the pallet of a preteen boy sometimes. A Monster, Slim Jim, bag of chips, and some gas station chicken tenders is a meal fit for royalty.
I ordered four things like a greedy bastard. Biiirrtthhddaayyy!!!• *✰ I ordered the chocolate dipped strawberry iced latte and that bitch was so fucking yummmm. I had to get a breakfast sandwich with some loaded hashbrowns, and yeah, they do upset my stomach, but fuck it. And I wanted a pink sprinkled doughnut, because it was my fucking birthday bitch. And guess what? I was on my period, so there!!
| My Family's and I's order!! Cute colors!!! |
After we finished our Dunkin', we had to make our way to the movie theater for the new Minion & Monsters film. I saw how close the release date was to my birthday, so I thought it would be fun to see! And it was! It was freaking cold in the theatre, so my mom ran to the nearest DD's to grab us some blankets, which I really appreciated.
My mom got me this cute little blanket with black cats on it... Because I have a black kitten ≽^•⩊•^≼ My kitty girl was a running theme in my gifts this year!! As for the Minion film, I'm giving it a 9/10! That movies was so fucking funny. You see, I started fucking with the Minions ironically (Doesn't it always start that way?), but after this movie, I think I might be a fan. It makes sense; Now that I'm 28, I'm destined to be stuck in a time capsule of 2012 Facebook memes. It's a 9/10 because I wanted more chaos and destruction. What is this, a family movie?!?
After the film, we went to have lunch at a little Japanese place close by. I ordered some sashimi, a seaweed salad, and a bento box. Yes, it was a lot of food. Yes, we took some home. Yes, it was really good. I love sashimi!! ˗ˏˋ٩(꩜ ᗜ 𖦹)و ´ˎ- I was too in the moment to take any photos of our spread, but just know that the servings were very generous.
I wanted to go to Walmart to pick up another DIY perfume/blind box toy, lol. I purchased one on a whim and it was the best thing ever. I grabbed 2, as they were gifts from my younger brother. They're really cute!! They're perfumes that also serve as keychains and they have proper kawaii faces ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧ They also have different scents!! My favorite is the mango scented shaved ice perfume!
| Favorite scent pictured above! I also got a bubble machine from the dollar tree, it's the shit!! |
I also needed a birthday cake, so we stopped at FoodCo cause they tend to have shit like Minion cupcakes and hello kitty cakes. Unfortunately, I didn't find a Minion pastry that I liked, so I ended up picking out some unicorn cupcakes! They were cotton candy colored, blue, pink and purple, I love!! What made the cupcakes Unicorn themed were the unicorn shaped rings. Three of them ended up in the trash and I lost my mind. Luckily, they were recovered, I apologize to my mom and brother for losing my shit.
| Complete with Barbie candles >⩊< |
My mom urged me to also pick a cake that would most likely taste better than the cupcakes, lmao!! The cupcakes weren't that bad, IMO, they tasted like starwberry! But, I knew my family wouldn't like them as much as me, so we also picked up a small vanilla cake. The cake was a little bit better... Just not as whimsy!!
| Complete with holographic plates! Very Tumblr. |
That was pretty much my day, which was a lot of fun. I had a great 28th birthday! My mom decorated the kitchen (She does this for everyone) for me, which was MCR/Vampire/Minion themed!! I had gotten a hat with a black cat on it from my little brother and a little black cat figurine from a friend. It's super cute!!
| A little vampire cat!! How on theme!! You can see a bit of my decorations here. |
| Looks just like my girl!! ≽^•⩊•^≼ |
Alas, I was not done celebrating. I have 3 younger brothers, and only 2 of them gave me a gift... heh. My brother, who is 1 year younger than me, gifted me some cash and took us siblings out of town! I appreciate my brother for doing this for me. It was very nice, I always enjoy spending time with my brothers. However, I had to wait a week for this outing with my siblings. So I had this cash, right? I know how to spread some cash ( ¬⩊¬) And I got a bit antsy.
I went to GoodWill with a $30 limit. I didn't find shiiiittt!!! Way too expensive as well. I did end up going to DD's and finding some good stuff for about $30. I did spend like $2 over the limit, but I believe it was worth it!! I'm glad I didn't find anything at GoodWill.
I found Guava Rose tea, isn't that an interesting flavor? Both flavors have this aftertaste that's very "minty"?? I don't know how to describe it, but they both "go up", it's very airy. They go surprisingly well together!!
I need to clean my car out so bad, it was out of commission for a fat-ass minute, so I grabbed some air fresheners. "Morning Fresh" is the scent and it smells great.
I have been getting more serious about my skincare, since I just turned 28, lol. I have 2 other 10 packs of the same brand, so I thought I'd grab another pack! I love relaxing with a sheet mask on, it makes me feel luxurious. I saw this lipgloss keychain; Do not ignore the cute little lipglosses!! I know they're meant for kids and it would be a disservice to them by purchasing it, but... Them little kids don't need this shit like I do!! Anyways, I have a bunch of lipglosses from the dollar tree and they're some of the best colors I have.
I should've mentioned this first, but I saw the hello kitty LED mirror first thing!! It was $10; My mom looked up how much it was being resold for and they were being sold for $30 and more. Fucking resellers, bro!! I snagged that shit! I feel so cute having the mirror :3 At checkout, I saw this big ol display of Mini Bratz? It was my first time seeing something like that in DD's. There were only 2 left! 2 bucks!! I had to pick one up!! I got some cute little mini Bratz, not bad for $2!!
![]() |
| I got this image from Walmart... They're $10 there!! Score. |
Then I went out with my brothers; I was on a mission. There was a candle I wanted from Bath & Body, a collection from Miniso, and I had to use my $5 reward at Hot Topic. I saw this candle at Bath & Body a while back and I was getting some serious FOMO. I had hoped it would still be there, and on sale as well. Luckily it was! It's Lavender Marshmallow scented, and omg, it smells so good. What really got me was the lavender macaroon on the label. I've burnt through it half-way since I got it!! I never thought about a scent like that before, it makes me want to build a latte at my local coffee shop based off of those ingredients.
I went to Hot Topic to see what I could get for relatively cheap, so that I'd have enough money to get the things that I wanted from Miniso. I ended up finding a Misfits lanyard and that was perfect, since I needed a new one! My Sailor Moon lanyards are a bit decrepit now. And I got $5 off, woo!! What I was really looking forward to was the Leopard print Hello Kitty Miniso Collab that I saw on TikTok!! I stopped by and found nothing from that collection!! I was sooo bummed 。°(°¯᷄◠¯᷅°)°。 I wanted a little keychain or something, man!! Y Nada!!!!
I had to rectify this situation by going to Daiso and Five Below. I didn't find much at Daiso, but I did grab a Hello Kitty soap case because I needed that last vacation!! I also grabbed an iced coffee that apparently everyone had been buying, according to the cashier. Then I saw these little rice candies at the register, so I grabbed them for vibes.
I love going to Five Below, I just get a bit overwhelmed and dizzy there. The veil is thin. I found quite a bit there, it was fun looking around at all of the bullshit!! I knew I wanted to find this pastel, girly Ouija board that I saw on... tiktok. Honestly, I'm no better than a kid. Candy, toys, lipgloss, TikTok brainrot... I have 2 giant buckets of slime, as well as a keychain that has slime in it. Anyways, I grabbed the Ouija board cause them kids don't need that shit!!! I also found yet another fucking lipgloss; I saw it at target and I didn't have the money for it at the time. It's... Hello Kitty. Turning 28 doesn't magically eliminate the need for cute shit.
I saw these tote bags!! They're obviously Victoria Secret inspired, with the pink polka-dots and such. It's very cute, and a great size for $7 bucks! I used it to put all of my shit in there. Before I checked out, I looked at all of the snacks they had. The Japanese/Korean snacks were waayyy too expensive, I can get some of them for a dollar at Dollar Tree. What I did get were shrimp chips that I ate on the way home, so they won't be pictured. I ended up finding a stray Peelerz bag with the most fascinating flavors!!! Cherry Blossom, Matcha, and Strawaberry flavored!! Curious (¬ ₃ ͡¬) I would have killed for flavors like this, 12/13 years ago when I was reblogging pictures of dangos and mochi on Tumblr.
When you first open the bag, it smells like fucking shit, lmao! Cherry blossoms and matcha are very bitter smelling and tasting, so it won't be for everyone. I'm probably gonna grab some more then next time I go! Personally, I am a fan of floral tasting things!! I love a rose latte in between my honey vanilla and coconut ube lattes. They're neat because you can peel the flower shaped gummy to a strawberry center. The flowers were pink (cherry blossom) and green (matcha), with a pink center. I loved them!!
I ended up having enough money to do something that I always do every year... You see, I was able to spread $100 throughout 2 trips. I had exactly enough to watch a movie by myself in an empty theater and grab a $6 meal deal from Dunkin' Donuts. HAHA!!! I booked my ticket right away, a seat at the very back in the middle. I thought to myself... should I grab snacks from the dollar tree to sneak in instead of the meal? The deal this time was little tacos, and I don't like tacos unless they're from my local Mexican restaurant or truck. I could afford to forgo a coffee from Dunkin (they don't do special drinks with the meal deals, so no chocolate covered strawberry latte), for my last birthday special: Dutch Bro's.
That's right!! I had a birthday Dutch pass!! Free coffee, any size BEOTCH!! ₍₍⚞(˶˃ ᗜ ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾ So, I went to dollar tree and grabbed some snacks!! I got these Dubai chocolate covered cones, slim jims, pickle flavored cashews, and unicorn popcorn. It sounded good on paper, but fuckkk, the cashews were nasty as shit.
| My ratings. This picture makes everything look nasty as fuck, lmao! I also found these cute snack boxes at the dollar tree as well, I felt very cute. |
| The duality of man... |
Anyways, the movie I wanted to see was Evil Dead Burn. I loved the recent adaptations, specifically the 2013 remake. I wasn't impressed with Evil Dead Rise, but I loved the character design for Ellie. She was hot. I'm a sucker for blood red hair. But after watching this newest film... Evil Dead Rise is far superior and I can't believe I knocked it. I gave Burn 5/10, that movie fucking blowed. Maybe it didn't help that I expected to be the only one in the theater... I was, until a couple with their infant child came into the theatre 30 minutes late. And yes, the baby did cry, because... The scary movie was loud and... scary. That did affect my rating unfortunately.
So, the snacks were mid, the movie was mid... The only thing that could save this day was my free Dutch Bros. So I ordered it on the app, then picked it up. I gave it a taste... It was mid as well. That was my fault, I built my own with sugar free chocolate and raspberry syrup. It needed a couple more pumps from each, for fucks sake. Oh well. What a way to end my birthday celebration, lol. It's been a week and a half, so I'm pretty much over it!! I can look back and say, "Well, at least I did everything I wanted to do!!". Cause I did! And it was still a good time.
Well, I am all birthday'd out. I did a lot this year!! Or, at least it felt like it. Last year, I saw MCR live, so I don't know if this birthday beat last year's by too much... lol. I had a lot of fun!! After shuffling some tarot cards these past couple of days, I know I have broken some personal cycles, as well as completed some. I have learnt everything I needed to learn these past seasons of my life. It's over now, all of the pain and suffering. I don't think I'll ever have to go through anything like that again, and alone at that.
I am alive!! I am here to have fun!! I am here to enjoy and to love and to create!! Happy Birthday to me!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment