Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Water of the Day!



    Have you ever seen those "water of the day" tiktoks? At first I thought they were a bit overkill, since I only use one reasonable packet of water enhancer. However, I have been wanting to mix things up with like sparkling water and edible shimmer... SO!! I went to the Dollar Tree (When am I not there??) and picked up some stuff! I still want to grab some sparkling water, whipped cream, and candy like pop rocks or nerds so that I can decorate the drink. It'd be kinda like a melon soda float, just more American (bastardized), like Sonic. I'm experimenting!!


    These flavors caught my eye! I was never a huge cotton candy fan, but after using my cotton candy body spray from Bath & Body, I have been obsessed. I can thank my lavender marshmallow candle for the marshmallow cravings as well! I usually prefer the pineapple strawberry or concord grape flavors, but I've decided to take a gamble and try these!


I was hesitant on trying edible shimmer/glitter dust because I thought it was absurd. But, let's be real, of course I would like it. I was a bit worried about peeing glitter? Does it show up in your piss?? I'm going to find out soon. I don't know if I like thinking about that too hard... UTI?? Glitter shit??


Here is the drink assembled! Look at that shimmer!! I could only find blue, silver, and gold dust, so I picked up the blue as the best choice. The blue was able to harmonize with the mostly pink water enhancers quite well. 


Here is the drink in action! It looks so kawaii. I am happy (´・ω・`) Like I said, I have to experiment more with sparkling water and sodas to really get the results I want. I'll have to update when that happens. In the meantime, I should look for more recipes.

Inspo!!!

I got this last year!! I still use the straw (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ The drink was awful though.

I really wanted to try the Paris drink when it came out!


The options are endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...