I am just having a mermaid summer. I tend to have a mermaid summer every year! It reminds me of my teen years, scrolling through Tumblr and shopping at Forever 21. Now, as an adult, I can recreate those years without all of the pain and sadness!! Woohoo!! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Anyways, I was at Family Dollar and I came across these L.A. Colors nail polishes and I couldn't resist! You see, I've been using gel nail polish for quite some time and I never buy any more nail lacquer. For what, you know? But I saw these and I think it has reignited my desire for nail polish. I kind of want to get more...
I knew that when I purchased it, as I love the way it looks! It reminds me of little plastic barbie shoes, blow up chairs, plastic back-packs, and jelly sandals. Very 90's!! It also reminds me of the album cover for Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz. I am guilty of liking a few songs... Anyways, I did have to paint 4 layers for my desired outcome, which dried surprisingly fast. Back in my day, nail polish took years to dry! I do wish I had a top coat lying around, but I haven't needed to use it in a very long time!
Before I had put this polish on, I had to take off another polish with remover and that shit took forever! I don't remember it taking that long to take polish off! It might have been the formula of the last polish, I had put it on because it was fast drying. Multiple layers as well... But it came off!! I was too impatient to let it chip off naturally.
I'm looking at my nails and I totally need a top coat. I'll see if I can grab one at the dollar store (My favorite place...) later!! I feel like it would bring the glitter out more.





No comments:
Post a Comment