Saturday, August 8, 2026

Polka Dotted

 








    Just got back from my cousin's baby's 2nd Birthday Party ( •̀⩊< ) My make-up got all fucked up because I decided to get splashed by my cousins going down a water slide! And GOD it was so damn hot, I could've passed out!!! But the water did wonders for cooling me down, as did the popsicle and soda water ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´- 

    I also switched out to this fuzzy heart-shaped purse I got at Hot Topic a while back! It was on sale for a very good price and I couldn't pass it up. I've been on the lookout for another clear vinyl back-pack, since I got rid of my older ones. They were too big and/or ugly. I just went to the dollar store and grabbed one with pink stitching!! I'm probably going to switch into the back-pack right now.

    Today was a very mentally exhausting day for me, to say the least. My head aches and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. It's like I could feel the stress before the day even started. I just want someone to hold me, lmao. I want to escape for a bit. I want everything quiet. At least I have my kitty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...