I am currently suffering from a head cold and I feel like complete and utter dogshit. I have been eating soup for the past 2 days and my nose has been running like a faucet. I've also been drinking on some pumpkin spice coffee, yum!
Anyways, in order to make me feel somewhat better, I'm going to make a wishlist of all the things I've been wanting as of late. I mean, I've been wanting these things since 2012, but now that I'm an adult, I can dress any way I want to! If only I had the funds!! I'll be listing clothes, shoes, accessories, and beauty shit that would totally make my day <3
1. CHANCE EAU TENDRE by Chanel
I smelled this in a Macy's once and omg... This fragrance smells so good! I was smelling other Chanel perfumes and I freaking hated them, until a kind and sweet salesperson came to me and explained how she wears her Chanel perfume. I didn't like the perfume for me, but I know it probably smelled lovely on her. She was very sweet and gave a me a decent sized sample of the pink Chanel perfume. Again, if I had money, I would find her and make sure I bought this perfume from her!!
2. UNIF Hella Jelly Platforms
I would fucking kill to have these platform jelly sandals in my possession. I've wanted these ever since they came out like 12 years ago!! When I was a freshman/sophomore, I had white jelly platform sandals and rainbow holographic platform sandals. I wore the white ones until they fuckin snapped!! And yes, I did eat shit while walking to my next class. And I did get made fun of. But who cares!!!
3. Any OMWeekend Halter Top c. 2014
![]() |
| Charlie Barker always had that shit on. |
I used to follow OMighty or OMWeekend on Instagram back in 2014-15-ish! I loved all of their back-packs and pleated skirts. They never made anything in my size, their clothes only went up to a Large. I would have never been able to wear any of their clothes back then :((( I think I could squeeze into a halter top, but that might be it!! I haven't looked at their sizing as of late, so who knows if they're more size inclusive these days!\
4. UNIF The Lock Choker
This was actually pretty hard to find info on. I struggled to find a post about this piece because brands like to archive all of their old Instagram posts... Boo! OR!!! They have over 5,000 posts to go through!! Anyways, I thought this choker was pretty badass. There are some dupes when you reverse image search this piece, so there could be a chance of obtaining its likeness.
5. A Decent Pleated Tennis Skirt
Do you know how fucking hard it was to find one of these bitches back in 2014?? Neverrrr in my size back then!! There were only shitty, cheap ones on Amazon that came with shorts that went up your front and back butt!! Awful! I am currently on a weight loss journey, so I had to get rid of my black one because it was too frumpy. One day, when I've made it to my goal weight, I will have a pleated skirt.
6. A Fur Jacket
![]() |
| I can see the remnants of a passed Forever 21 in the background... |
After all of this time, I still haven't been able to get my hands on a decent fur coat. They had one at DD's that would have sufficed last winter, but my dumbass didn't grab it :((( They also have really nice, super fancy ones at JC Penny's that I would totally love!! Long, thick, black, faux fur coats that came in my size!! Hopefully they'll be available this year, because I will take my happy ass there after Christmas for some deals!!
7. More Tattoo Chokers
![]() |
| velvetmoans on tumblr |
Again, I used to have multiple colored tattoo chokers, but my dumbass got rid of them. Stupid!!! I always do this shit!! But yeah, I would like some more. I know Claire's should have some! If they haven't completely closed down...
8. Silky Slip Mini Dresses


I have this really cool shiny, silver, knitted cardigan that I thrifted last year! I totally thought about pairing it with something silky! Then I came across these pics on Tumblr and I felt vindicated. I absolutely need at least one silky mini dress! I love 90's fashion :)))
9. More Lavender
This color is kind of hard for me to come by organically, especially at the thrift store. I love how dreamy this color is, especially in a crushed velvet! Lavender is one of those colors that remind me of winter, specifically New Years. It pairs well with silver, which is another winter-coded shade.
10. Literally Anything Vinyl and Holographic
Literally anything, I loooovveee!!! <33333 Hell, they can be plastic and holographic at the same time! That material and pattern will always be elite to me, ever since I was a young lass. Any accessory can be holographic and I'll love it. I really need more vinyl clothing in my wardrobe. Sadly, they will have to be customized, so I have to find someone who can make me a plastic skirt or whatever. I could look online, but who knows what I can scrounge up, you know? I'll figure it out...
That's all I can think of for now! I'm sure once I get back on Instagram and look through all of the personalized ads, I can come back with another list... More shit to look at wistfully with empty pockets!! I guess window shopping will suffice in the meantime, all while having a running, itching nose. Poo.











No comments:
Post a Comment