Saturday, August 22, 2026

Is it Giving 2014? (☆▽☆)

 


    Excuse my hair and make-up in this pic, I would have touched up my face before these pics buuuutttt who cares! And my baby hairs are so unruly, I think I should've straightened my hair. Oh well!!! But trust me, I looked better than this pic, lmao!! But it's still vibes, right?

    I was going to save this outfit for a different occasion, but the dress I wanted to wear was way too tight. It's a size too small, so my bosom was squished and pushed out, so it wasn't very comfortable to wear. It's a cute dress too, but I think I'm gonna have to give it up!

    Anyways, my little cousins are in high school; One's a Junior and one's a Freshman. They are a football player and cheerleader, respectively! School has begun, so the high school's football team had their "back to school" game, celebrating 100 years!! That's a big deal, huh? It's cute, my little cousin's a varsity cheerleader, so she was cheering at the game while my other cousin was playing.

    I've been sick for the past week and it has been such booty cheeks. I've been eating nothing but soup and drinking tons of coffee, lol. I was debating on whether or not to go, but I woke up feeling a lot better, so I ended up going with my mom. We both decided to leave after halftime, due to our fading illnesses. We got there and our football teams entrance song was Blind by Korn!! I was like, "Woah, this is so badass..." Lmao! I took that as a good sign!!

    We sat for a bit and watched the band play before walking across the field to grab some bomb ass tacos. Waiting in line and for the plate to be made completely took up the first quarter lmao!!! It's okay, our team wasn't scoring any points yet... I got a cucumber agua fresca and four carne asada tacos and they were BOMB!! The drink was super refreshing; Fortunately, it wasn't extremely hot as I thought it would be. It was still warm, so the drink was a nice treat.

    While waiting for the tacos to be made, I had my mom take some pictures of me (after taking photos of her, of course). I wanted to take some pictures, but there were quite a few people waiting for their food as well... But I thought "fuck it", I don't think anyone gives a shit. After my mom got done, these four teenagers came up to my mom and I and asked if we could take their photos. I guess they saw us with my digital camera flicking it up! My mom was like, "I'll hold your drink , I know they want you to do it", lol!

    It was cute. I was a bit cautious, I thought they were gonna prank me or make fun of me!! But they just wanted a picture, so I did my best and took a few! They ended up liking it so I was like "PEACE!! I like your shirt!" This kid was wearing one of those "Psycho Bunny" shirts?? It looked cool. I was a bit embarrassed, because I feel like an old hag trying to fit in still, "Hello fellow kids! I graduated from this high school 10 years ago!". I'll take it as an honor to photograph them, I felt like a trusted adult.


    We got my tacos and went back to the bleachers to watch the rest of the 2nd quarter... That's how long we were gone!! I sat down and ate the fuuuucckkkk out of my food, chasing it down with my aqua fresca. My mom jokingly offered one of my Tia's friends some tacos beforehand, so I was like, "Do not offer him any of my food", lmao!! That shit looks good, huh?? SSIIIIIKKEEEE!!! Anyways, I was laughing because we were already 0-20. We always lose!! But I was having a goddamn blast!!

    The halftime show was cute, my little cousin was completely in her element. They danced to a Pitbull song and threw some girls in the air. Very cute. My mom and I felt bad for being gone so long, so we stayed for another quarter. Our energy levels started dwindling down, so by the time the 4th quarter came around, we frickin' bounced. I hate to eat and run!!

    It was really fun to be out and about. I loved the tacos so much, I had been eating nothing but soup for the past week! Eating them made me feel human again! I'll leave this post off with my "waiting for my carne asada tacos" photoshoot, lol. And excuse the cropping, I didn't want to include the rest of the customers and respect their privacy <3






With my super good agua fresca!!

My mom gave me these Nikes cause they hurt her feet. They hurt mine too! But it's for the vibes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Movie Night

      It's the day after the Quince and I basically slept all day. I only had 3 hours of sleep before getting up and helping decorate. I...