Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Orange Creamsicle .𖥔 ݁ ˖

 


    I did my make-up for a quick little video I filmed earlier today! I also thought I'd take some pics of a hypothetical outfit I'd put together for this peach collared shirt. I thrifted it a couple of weeks ago and I haven't worn it out yet!

    I ended up using all of these pallets for the look I did. So many warm tones to choose from!! I don't usually do orangey eyeshadow, so this was a really fun look to do. I don't wear orange often, but I think it is one of the most flattering colors on me!


    Loving all of these colors!! I was out in the sun the other day and I got a nice little tan ;) I think the orange shades really compliment my skin color. They make me look so lively!









    Don't mind the plate in the background, I had put some water in it for one of the neighborhood cats! Also!! Don't mind my slides, lmao!! I thought I'd only be showing like half of my body, but the pics turned out good so... I either would have worn my black sequined converse or some black chancla's. At least the slides are like neon pink and they kinda go?? (。- .•)






    Sorry for posting so many pics! I didn't think I'd like basically every picture my brother took for me! Lol, he's my photographer, out of all 3, Mark has the best eye and steady hands. I owe him big time. I also need a tripod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...