Me and my family went out this Sunday, like we usually do! My mom likes to take us out to eat and spend time together. We're some very lucky grown ass adults, LMAOOO!
We decided to eat at Denny's this time around! It was nice, I hadn't had Denny's in a while. I wanted to order one of their seasonal cold brews, but they didn't have any milk substitutes :( But that's okay, I don't think I need any more caffeine in my system. Honestly, I really need to take a break from caffeine...

Saw this bastard in the claw machines...
I ordered the lumberjack slam? I was really hungry, so I figured it would be filling. When my food arrived, I was like "woah". I think I should have ordered a regular slam or whatever, I had to take some food home! But I almost succeeded in finishing it. Almost! But yes, very filling :3
After that we finally went to Spirit Halloween! I wanted to take pictures of my brothers next to the xenomorph and Freddy animatronics. I wanted to stay there a bit longer, but we were in a time crunch. I always feel like I don't spend enough time looking at everything in the store! I'm just gonna have to go by myself to look. I still have more time to look, since it's barely going to be September.

sexychicazombiegirl luhv'zzz brainzzzzz <333
We went to the mall to find my brother some clothes for the upcoming Quince. We found a really nice floral print button-up that he liked :) I knew I wanted to make a trip to Daiso, so while my family was in one store, I was in the Daiso right next to it.
I ended up finding more stuff to make yet another journal cover! I just think it's so fun. I don't want to waste money by buying more useless shit, but I'm going to allow myself to indulge in this... Now, I do write in a physical journal. The only reason I write in a physical journal is to express very personal, deep feelings that I don't want to share! It gets pretty intense.
I see how other people use their journals, like using it as a planner, scrap booking, note taking, etc. I don't like to use a lined notebook/journal to do all these things. Instead, I use a sketchbook that has paper with high density. I basically use my sketchbook how some people use their journals! I'm sure many other artists do the same. So, I don't really have a use for another journal.
It's hard to find a multimedia sketchbook that fits the 6in x 4.5in size I'm looking for, just lying around! I looked all over Diaso for a sketch book that would suffice, but no such luck. So, I decided to make my own sketchbook pages. I have some bristol board I haven't used yet, so I'm going to fold the pages in half and slide them right in. This will be neat because the pages will meet the correct measurements, since I'm cutting them!
That was basically our day. I was running on a couple of hours of sleep, so I needed to go to bed ASAP. I've been pulling all-nighters as of late, because it was the weekend and I allowed myself! I have finally recovered, this wonderful Monday morning! I need to stop doing that. No more caffeine, no more all-nighters. I'm getting too old for this shit.
I'm going to work on that sketchbook, right after I finish up my nails! I do plan on lifting some weights and going for a jog tonight. I'm determined to get back into the groove of things!! I have a month and 2 weeks left to shape up ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment