Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Planning to be Busy!

 

    Here's the good news... I am no longer suffering from a fever and head cold! yyyyaaaayyyy ♡⸜(ˆᗜˆ˵ )⸝♡ Bad news... I am cramping like a bitch. My rag will be coming in very soon!! And all of this happened when I planned on going back to the frickin gym. BOO!!!

    I am still going to the gym later today. No more excuses!! To use, that is. I won't overdo it, since it's been over 2 weeks since I've done anything intense. I have to take it easy! I am mostly concerned about losing weight, since I have a huge party coming up in a month and 2 weeks. I know I won't be able to grow a big juicy ass in that amount of time, but I know I can try to shrink my midsection as much as I can. Honestly, I'm not that insecure about how I look now, I happen to think I look great!! And that's on self-love after years of intense self-hatred and disgust!


    So yeah, being sick was so annoying. What a waste of time!! Anyways, I switched out my mattress for one that was at my grandparents house. And OMGEEEEE!!! Ugh!! I hated my old mattress with a fiery passion! It was so stiff and uncomfortable! I think that fucker damaged my shoulders. My family helped me load up the heavy as fuck mattress into the truck and we switched it for the other mattress. And let me tell ya... It feels soooooo good to sleep on that thing! I'm floating on clouds now!!! It's so comfortable, I just sink right in.

    Recently, I have been trying to brainstorm on new content to push out. I have always loved fashion, art and beauty content, so I'm going to try and share those interests online. I've always been so scared of being perceived, so this is a very big step for me. It makes me unreasonably nervous, but I have to make some changes around here. I can't stay in the same place after everything I've sacrificed.

    Of course, the art that I make has top priority, so I'm going to tackle that first. I've always loved Leda Monster Bunny's make-up tutorials when I was younger, so I would love to start uploading make-up speed vids onto TikTok. I want to start doing the videos during October! They'll be themed after various horror film monsters, fantasy creatures, and cryptids. We'll see how that turns out! I don't know how often I'll do them and I can't promise a lot of content... But I'll try!

    I honestly hope everything goes my way. I know it's going to be challenging to build an audience there and I don't know how to make mutuals. I am so bad at that. I don't want my art to take a backseat to my image, so that will be something I have to balance. I don't want this to be all consuming, you know? That's not my life. I have a lot of things to live for, I just want it to be a fraction. A piece of me. I don't want to blur the lines. My art is my purpose and my priority!

    With that being said, I did some vampire inspired make-up! I wanted to practice it before the time comes. I was mostly inspired by the eye make-up in Queen of the Damned (2002), it always fascinated me when I would watch it. I am not a pale person, so I wanted to adjust the make-up to my warmer skin tone. I'd like to think vampires could look very vibrant and full of life, since they want to seduce their prey. I did go heavier on my concealer, creating a brighter focal point in the middle of my face. I just have to be careful with the forehead contour. It's so prominent in these pics!!



    Honestly, these pictures don't do the look justice!! Or!! I have to go darker around the eyes, especially underneath them. It looks great in person though!! I swear, I tried going in heavier with the brown eyeshadow, but I guess it wasn't intense enough! Maybe I'll adjust that when the time comes. The next look I want to do will be inspired by Frankenstein's monster! I have this Hocus Pocus palette I got ages ago from Colour Pop!! I used it for this look, and it will be great for the next look, as it has these gorgeous, jewel-toned purples and greens.


    This is the loot from my recent Dollar Tree excursion! I saw that they were carrying a new L.A. Colors make-up line called "Cyber-Glam". Honestly, I wanted it to go harder; I was expecting more intense colors and glitters. The "Duo-Chrome Eye Topper" looks really holographic in the tube, but it's more of a shimmery purple than anything. I already have two other products of the same consistency that are basically the same color... C'mon L.A. Colors! I can't keep ending up with the same color because of cool packaging.

    I was going to exclude the toothbrush from the oic, but my brother was like, "It's pink", so I left it in, lol! I needed a new one after being sick and all. I saw the newest L.A. Color nail polishes and I grabbed a top coat and holographic glitter called "Diamond Dazzle". It's a classic clear polish with dispersed glitter that takes ages to build up! I no longer had any more glitter polish, since they were very old and I had to throw them out. They came with "Moon Dust Nail Topper" and nail gems, so that was neat!

theledabunny

    Speaking of Leda Monster Bunny, I was looking through her Instagram (she hasn't posted in over 6 years btw) and saw a picture of some acrylic nails she got. They were so cute. I looked around the dollar tree for similar colors and couldn't find any. Until! I went to Family Dollar and revisited the nail polishes there. I grabbed another Jelly polish in the shade "Jelly Sweet". It was as close as I could get to the original color in the picture! I totally thought I had a sliver polish, I remember using it in high school, but alas!! I had thrown it out (ㅠ﹏ㅠ) But! I do have a true, silver holographic polish that I think would look nice. My nails won't look as cute as the pic, but it will be heavily inspired!

    Anyways! Back tot the Dollar Tree. While there, my brother told me about these Hawaiian Punch "Fairy Dust" water enhancers. It sounded so cute in theory, but it's just marketing. The box is magenta and it's covered in sparkles... That's as magical as it gets! It tastes like any other drink mix. Honestly, I was expecting, like, shimmer or something. I have edible glitter anyways, I could just put that in. Oh well!

    Also!!! I did really know what I wanted to be for Halloween. I was a bit overwhelmed at all of these options, but I kinda got bored of them? Regan from the Exorcist, a sexy nun, a sexy nurse, Anna from Possession, etc. Eh. I was looking at Spirit and saw a baby blue corset. I thought it was cute and wondered what character it could be used for. Immediately, I thought of Cinderella. I'm usually dressed up very dark and somewhat scary during Halloween, so I liked the idea of being a Disney Princess!

    I've been doing a lot of "healing my inner child" stuff. I never realized how much I loved Disney growing up, especially the princesses. I haven't been a princess since I was like 4 or 5. I instantly liked the idea of dressing as Cinderella because when I think of a princess gown, I always picture a big puffy one like Cinderella's or Sarah's from Labyrinth. I also saw this picture of Miley Cyrus dressed as Cinderella for what I assume was Halloween. That was over 10 years ago!! This picture did something to my brain.


    After I made that decision, I started getting a bunch of stuff on TikTok about Cinderella, as well as on  Twitter. Maybe that's because I looked up a costume on google, but can that influence tarot card readings as well?? I know it influenced the ads on TikTok for the very same costume I was looking up. That concerns me due to privacy issues... I didn't appreciate that TikTok!! Anyways, that pretty much solidified my decision. I'm gonna be Cinderella for Halloween!! ₍₍⚞(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾

    I have an idea for a post on here that I'll probably do later. It's about old content creators that I loved during the past 15 years or so, lol! I'll be talking about forgotten photo editing apps as well. I was looking through Charlie Barker's Instagram and found a post of her snack; She brewed tea in the tiniest of glass jars. I was so enamored, that I immediately went to the kitchen and found one to make tea in. It was so cute! Not very practical, as the glass was very fucking hot. But cute!


    I'm all typed out! I have to wipe this make up off and go to bed soon. I need to be productive today!!! I'll see just how much I can get done later (  ‾  ³ ‾ ) .•° 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...