I've been trying to fix up my "Meet the Artist" post for TikTok these past couple of months... lol! I finally finished it the other day. I think I needed the time to figure out how I wanted to present myself. It takes skill to make things look intentionally shitty, you know?
I dabbled between drawing myself as realistically as possible, or completely covered up in a rubber latex suit. I think these scribbles make the most sense for me! And it only took a couple of months... :)
Anyways! I am now setting my sights on "Object of Affection", my Lesbian/Objectum porno webcomic. I have the first 2 "chapters" figured out, and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to progress the story. I don't want to put toooo much thought, just enough to explore the themes and ideas that intrigue me the most. I am interested in the human brain and how we can condition it sexually or romantically. I am interested in devotion, control, and pleasure.
I also want to draw more in my sketchbooks and make more digital Illustrations. I have to get the ball rolling somehow. I've been putting this shit off for God knows how long. I think I feel more secure and confident in myself and my abilities. I had to break through some barriers before continuing on this journey. We can do this! I can do this!
![]() |
| crescent moon the other night |
![]() |
| Judgement peering... |
I didn't really care about what I was going to wear, I don't care about impressing extended family members. I don't like a lot of y'all!!! lol, shhh. I could care less!!! I just wanted something that I would be able to wear again.
My cousin's theme is "Western"... I don't really have anything Western, lol. Despite living in the "Farming Capital of America", surrounded by dairies and vast lands of corn and pistachios. That's more of a farmer vibe, but the whole "cowboy" culture is very strong here. The party will be outside in the dirt, so some boots will need to be in order.... I don't have any cowboy boots, so I'm gonna have to borrow a pair from my mother.
We went to check out Spirit Halloween, which might have been the whole reason I wanted to go out in the first place... heh. I want to say it's been open for a bit, I'm not sure, but I had to bring my happy ass out there. We looked around for a bit and stepped on some buttons!!![]() |
| This was dope as fuucckkkk |
![]() |
| Freddy |
![]() |
| OH NO BRO! |
We only went through half the store, since it was stuffy and way too warm. Plus, I wanted to save the rest of the store for when my brothers come out with us. DD's was right there, so we ended up there cause my mom wanted to find some stuff. I found some body shimmers that looked pretty cute! The white shimmer is more intense than the pink one, the pink one is pretty subtle.
I also found this stationary set! And yes, it is for kids... But I don't care!!! The pencil case is made very poorly, lol. It's still really cute, I switched out my last make-up bag to it. I also put some of the stationary in my clear back-pack! I've been wanting some more gel pens, so these cupcake-topped gel pens satisfied those needs! The cupcake toppers can be removed, so when the gel pens run out, I can keep them!
It also came with a cute little keychain! I took the lipgloss keychain off of my back-pack because it was way too fucking noisy!! Geeezzz. It was becoming unbearable. This keychain is tinier and less noisy. Win!! And it's super cute <333
And these stickers!! I love holographic shit so much, I wish the stickers were outlined with it instead of white. But they're cute regardless! I feel like I would have loved this stationary set when I was in high school. Back then, "kawaii" things would have been hard to come by. As well as boba!!! Fuck, the first time I tried boba was in 2014! Now, you can find boba in every mall or plaza! You know how crazy is is to have a fucking Daiso near me?? Ugh!!
Country Bumpkin things, man. Anyways, I'm a little sick and tired right now. I was supposed to go to the gym today, but my body is not cooperating. I should chill, I guess. I want some boba...







No comments:
Post a Comment