Saturday, August 22, 2026

30 Day Horror Movie Challenge!

 


    Okay, so I started this challenge in September of last year... And I never finished it! So, I decided to revive this challenge for this year (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ This post started because I had spent a lot of time browsing through old blogs through the Wayback Machine. I ended up finding this blog challenge somewhere along the line. I'm going to officially start this challenge on the first day of September! In the meantime, here's the list (っ´ཀ`)っ

Day 01 - A horror film that no one would expect you to love, but you do.

Day 02 - Your horror film that you relate most to.

Day 03 - Your favourite slasher.

Day 04 - Your favourite werewolf film.

Day 05 - Your favourite monster movie.

Day 06 - Your favourite vampire movie.

Day 07 - Your favouritre supernatural horror film.

Day 08 - Your favourite anthology.

Day 09 - Your favourite exploitation/grind house type film.

Day 10 - Your favourite psycological horror film

Day 11 - Your favouritre science fiction horror film.

Day 12 - Your favourite horror film involving the occult.

Day 13 - Your favourite horror comedy.

Day 14 - Your favourite zombie film

Day 15 - Your favourite horror film involving serial killers.

Day 16 - Your favourite childhood themed horror film.

Day 17 - Your favouritre horror film remake.

Day 18 - Your favourite foreign horror film (outside of your country of origin)

Day 19 - Your favouritre horror film onvolving the powers of Hell or Satanism

Day 20 - Your favourite horror film involving a killer animal.

Day 21 - Your favourite medical horror film.

Day 22 - Your favourite horror themed TV show.

Day 23 - Your favourite made for TV horror film.

Day 24 - Horror film that you used to hate, but now like.

Day 25 - Horror film in which you perfer the edited version over the director’s cut

Day 26 - Your favourite horror film to watch as a child.

Day 27 - Your favourite guilty pleasure.

Day 28 - Your favourite horror film that no one's ever heard of.

Day 29 - Your least favourite horror film of all time.

Day 30 - Your favourite horror film of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Movie Night

      It's the day after the Quince and I basically slept all day. I only had 3 hours of sleep before getting up and helping decorate. I...