Monday, July 27, 2026

Midnight Park

 


    Here's a photo shoot from a couple of weeks ago! I have the worst case of impostor syndrome ever, so I have a hard time sharing photos of myself. My self-perception is way off. I also have a bit of body dysmorphia, so I have a hard time seeing myself the way others do. That's what years of maladaptive daydreaming and dissociation does to a mother fucker. Being photographed like this helps me see who I really am. I guess these photo sessions help my self-esteem more than I realize!




Real talk, do you think these are orbs??





Again, you think it's an orb??







    Well, that was a long post! I have all of these pictures, so I have to share them somehow. Also!! If you see cuts on my thighs, those were from my 3 month old kitten. That's entirely my bad, I have to cut her nails. I know she's going to throw a fucking fit, hence my postponing it!!! I have to lock in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...