Monday, May 5, 2025

Baby Shower

 


    Yesterday was the baby shower! However, I pulled an all nighter, so I wasn't really there, if you know what I mean...

    It was really nice! The event was held at the same place as my cousin's baby shower, a nice little ranch. The theme of the baby shower was like hippie or "boho", hence the "Here Comes the Son" cookie. We got there early, so we got to pick our seats close to the food, lol. They had Capri Suns and Sunny D's. Get it?

    What I didn't expect was the shrimp cocktail being served! Bitch, I had 3 small bowls and there was still hella some left. They also had chips and dip and strawberries. The sweets were nice, pretzels dipped in chocolate, lemon cupcakes, candy.


Sweets we took home.

    I didn't win anything from the games, someone won a stanely cup, lmao. It was a nice small gathering, I had fun chatting with my mom and tia.


My Tia sent us home with a bag of candy, lol.

    When we were leaving, one of the ladies that attended (and made the shrimp cocktail) asked us if we liked perfume! We went to here car and she gave us free sample of perfume! She gave us a bunch of Gucci samples. I've always wanted to try the other Flora scents.

    After that, we grabbed a coffee and visited my grampa, since we always have "breakfast" (we're usually there around 2 or 3 PM) with him on Sunday's. He ended up buying us pizza! And I was damned tired by the time we got home. I took a shower, finished up some blogging, and knocked out!



Outfit Post Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...