I just want to bitch about not having any black lipstick WHATSOEVER! You'd think after all of these years, I'd have one in my collection... Let me explain.
I used to have black lipstick, a couple to be honest. But they were complete shit and my limecrime liquid to matte dried right the fuck up! I had black lipstick from Maybelline but it was sheer... SHEER! That's so old-school, in the sense that a bitch would have to get cheap Halloween lipstick to suffice! Wet n' Wild black lipstick, pure garbage, which sucks cause I like their lipsticks. And limecrime? I don't even have to explain to you why I wont be buying g from them again. Plus, I've realized that I hate liquid to matte lipstick. I prefer creme.
Anyways, I'm gonna have to look up some black lipsticks hacks and follow some 90's tips as well. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss, chapstick... I don't even have a perfect solid black eyeshadow... They all broke and turned into dust. DUST!!! I'm really in the trenches right now...

No comments:
Post a Comment