| My middle finger says "fuck". |
Uploading some pictures from last year that I'd like to have on my blog!
This was back in September; My mother and I went Halloween shopping, but only after we had breakfast on top of a hotel ;) The food was great, as well as the cappuccino! We didn't expect the food to be so tasty! We also sat outside on the roof so that we could look out to all of the trees. It was really nice, I'd love to have dinner there one day :)
| Sippin' on that cappuccino ;) |
We went to Five and Below and I absolutely freaked the hell out over this gummy tray! I like zombies... And I love gummy brains!!! You could dip it in this sour red goo, so that it looked like blood. I ate some while watching Freddy vs. Jason. It was awesome.
| Sweeeeet ~* |
No comments:
Post a Comment