Thursday, May 1, 2025

2016-17-ish?

 



Edited to look more vibrant and appealing!

    Here are some old pictures of a walk I had almost 10 years ago? I can't remember if I was still in school or had just graduated. I can only pinpoint the picture cause I took it on my old android phone I had in high school. Anyways, it's old!

    I think I had graduated at that time... I say this because I remember posting it on my blog when I was in community college... Listen, I've had so many different blogs ever since I was like in middle school. I've deleted myself so many times! I'm pretty sure this blog is here to stay... Let's hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...