As I mentioned before, the weather app showed me it was going to rain. I thought, "Oh, It's just gonna sprinkle a bit, then pass." Girl, no!!! It's fucking raining outside, it's pouring!!! It's still 74 degrees outside, but it is raining nonetheless!
It's a really nice change of pace around here. The weather is gonna dip a bit, but we'll be back in the 90's in no time. The weather will not see a significant change until mid to late November, lol. The month of October is only cold during the night!
I'm currently sipping on an iced PSL, YUMMMM! I need to eat something though, I'm gonna make myself a fancy bagel with avocado and a side of boiled eggs. There might be some spare bacon lying around...
I also really need to trim my nails, I hate typing with long nails!! I don't know if I want to go back to the nail salon for a mani, my nails can't take the drill anymore. The builder gel is great, but it takes too damn long!! I'd get a pedi if anything, but I can also do that at home. I guess since the weather is gonna cool down, sandal season is over. No one needs to see my toes anymore!
LeahMouse's candle shop is open and I really want some candles!! I'm really interested in "Death's Door", the scent is black cherry tobacco. Oooo ~* It's kind of sad to see how smaller scaled her shop is now that she only stays open for a limited amount of time. She used to have so much cool stuff on there. I'm just glad I was able to snag a body spray while she still sold them. It's called "Gothic Dream", which is a dark musk and vanilla scent. I like to pair it with the wicked vanilla woods body spray and lotion, they mix well!
I better get started on my other posts, I really want to get back to my Misery illustration. I'm feeling a bit antsy. I must eat my bagel first. I'll leave you with a video of the rainy weather, Blessed Be!

No comments:
Post a Comment