Wednesday, September 17, 2025

"The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep."

 


    Bro, this might be TMI, but I have really bad gas right now. LMAO!! Okay, some time has passed, I don't feel that bad anymore.

    I just ate the "Tiffany Plate", snap peas, sausage, egg, cottage cheese and mustard. That shit was so good, I think I'm lacking vitamins. I'm about to have a cup of Ginger Peach Turmeric tea, and oh my gosh, it smells so good. I've never had this tea before, so this is great. I'll probably have half of a bagel with cream cheese afterwards. And I might... finish the night with... a chai latte. I don't know, that might be too heavy before bed. I should be drinking the ginger peach turmeric before bed for my digestive system. OH WELL!!

    I haven't posted any of my scary movie posts because I got a bit burnt out. I was tired. Boohoo. But, I will be honest, I have been trying to fix my sleeping schedule. I can fall asleep, sort of. I just sleep all day and stay up all night, when it should be the other way around. I need to set a schedule for myself so that I can learn discipline. Consistency! Then, consistency breeds quality.

    I have repeatedly put my art over my health ever since I started using art as an escape from reality. I would think, "If anything, at least I made great art". Now I'm 27 years old and I'm not going anywhere, lmao! So, I've been trying to fix my life. As I've mentioned before, that shit is not so simple. Oh my gosh, this tea is delicious. It's a bit spicy, I don't know how that will fare with my acid re-flux. Turmeric is supposed to help, right? It's supposed to be anti-inflammatory... We'll find out!!

    SO!! I come first. My health comes first. My needs come first. That's a whole new responsibility to learn! I am so used to neglecting myself, in every way. Taking care of myself is a damn chore! I have to start romanticizing brushing my teeth and eating 3 meals a day. I HAVE TO SLEEP!! I HAVE TO REST!!! SO THAT I CAN GET UP IN THE MORNING AND MAKE BREAKFAST AND BRUSH MY TEETH!! What a world.

    Anyways, I went for a jog last night but I had to cut it short because I foolishly drank some of my energy drink before taking off. I wanted more energy, but I got a bladder full of electric piss as well. I needed to exercise before going to bed to ensure fatigue, right? I fell asleep around 3 AM, which is a little bit better than 7 AM. However, I only slept for 3.5 hours, so I was up at 7 AM, man. I guess my body is used to being up at that hour. If only I had slept more then 3 hours!! Waking up at 7 would be great!!

    Since I had trouble falling back asleep, I decided that I would go to the grocery store. Romanticize your life! I had been wanting to go in the mornings because there are only old people there. No one else!! It was perfect. I picked up some salad, bananas, avocados, bagels, eggs, coffee, tea. It feels good to be able to purchase food you want to eat. Eating food like that is a privilege, I did not grow up eating bagels and cream cheese. It was weenies and corn tortillas and a fuckton of ground beef. Romanticize your life!!

    Groceries are expensive. I recently saw a tweet that said, "It's food that was never $6.99 being $6.99 now". Because, what do you mean a little bag of granola is almost $6??? I didn't have to get it, but I enjoy having Greek yogurt with chia seeds and granola. I also did not need My Melody themed A-Sha dried noodles, but I decided to treat myself! Romanticize your life!!! They were new to me, I hadn't seen them being carried in the store before! And the packaging is so cute, it's pink! They tasted great too, the noodles came with scallion sauce. It's a bit too salty, so I might not use the whole baggie next time. I had it with some seaweed. YUM!!



    I am rather pleased with myself. Chuffed, even. I really need to visit Wal-Mart or something to check out their Halloween baking kits. I've been coming across a bunch of Halloween party snacks online, I need to prepare!! I have syringes, I'm so ready to make those mixed drinks! Mocktails, since my younger cousins will be coming over Halloween evening!! :) And I don't really drink anymore... lol. Exciting!!

    Mmm, bagel. Dat wezz gewd. I saw a couple of "douyin" haircut videos and was intrigued by the client's make-up. I believe it's "douyin" make-up, which would make sense. I wanted to try my hand at it! I was enamored by the nose counter and inner eye highlight that carves out the nose. And the blush!! I love how the blush is placed underneath the eye at the front of the face. Very cute!! I usually don't do the "aegyo sal" because my eyes are so deep set and hollow, lmao! But, I tried it this time and it came out pretty okay! I really liked the way it makes my eyes look, very cute!



    I also got some new hair clips!! I've been really into 2007-2009, raver, DeviantArt, decora/harajuku era as of late, lol. I find it very charming. It speaks to my inner pre-teen!! If I knew I could look like this back then, oh boy. I would've had a ball!! I love dressing this way, even though it seems childish. I get a bit thrown off due to my age, but I do it for myself. It is FUN to ME!! I never got to do this kind of stuff when I was younger, I hated myself too much. Sorry, all I talk about is pain on this fucking site. I promise I'm not this insufferable in person. But it is my blog, and I can talk about whatever THE FUCK I WANT!!!! And healing trauma is one of the goals I aim to achieve through making art. That's the whole point. My artist mission, if you will.



    I made my chai latte! It's so good, man. I frothed the milk and sprinkled some pumpkin pie spice, since I had no cinnamon, lol. It's a great alternative to coffee. I really crave a warm drink during the night, and that usually means coffee. Big no no before bed. I'm glad I picked this up at the grocery store, I'm probably gonna blast through this tea. I need to figure out how to make a PSL, that would be yummersss. I don't care, I'm that bitch that waits until it's seasonal. That's what makes it special!!! It would be nice to be able to make it at home. I see you can make the latte with pumpkin puree and an espresso shot. Hmmm...

    I thought I'd make an update before continuing the horror film tag. Like I said, I needed to rest. Sleep has always been hard to come by. I'm at a point in my life where I am so over it! I have shit to do!!! So, I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my chai latte, take a nice shower, and hit the fucking sack. I hope to wake up at a decent time in the morning. I might go for a jog if the weather allows it. If not, the night always calls. It's supposed to rain this Thursday and Friday! That's fabulous. Something to look forward to!

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...