Saturday, September 6, 2025

The Winter I Cut Off All My Hair and Dyed it Red

 




    I was not doing well mentally at all during the time these pictures were taken. I was allowing myself to indulge in damaging ideologies, keeping myself in this constant state of despair. I wanted to hurt myself in any way possible. I spent the years 2017-2021 in a constant mental battle, teetering between getting better or letting my weaknesses take over. It wasn't until the late summer of 2021 that I decided to get better. The journey has not been easy and I still struggle with certain things, but I am so far away from that person in the pictures above. I can't believe I've made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...