I totally need to do different poses. I look the same in every damn pic! I don't know how to pose all editorial, like Zendaya, lol! I don't look candid enough!! In my defense, it would've been awkward with everyone around...
I'm wearing a flannel that I got on sale at JC Penny's, like, 3 years ago! It's extremely comfortable and in purple! I feel like I don't see a lot of purple flannels around, especially in my size. The flannel is an oversized fit, so it's perfect! I'm also wearing some baggy jeans I had gotten on sale from Target ages ago. They were on sale for a very good price. I finished the look with a pair of Doc Martens I had gotten when I was 16, some barrettes, and a tattoo choker. Not to mention the brown smokey eyes and dark berry lip! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment