I fucking love this show, so so much. This show is responsible for some of my fondest memories and sense of humor. Every time I put this cartoon on, it makes me feel pure joy and happiness. I love The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (2001)!
| Billy: Please, pass the egg salad Bigfoot: RAGGLE FRAGGLE! |
There were a lot of really cool shows airing on Cartoon Network during my childhood and early teens. Codename: Kids Next Door, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Ben 10, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe and a bunch of Hanna-Barbera re-runs, like Johnny Bravo and Cow and Chicken. Out of all the children's programming channels, Cartoon Network was my favorite because of how edgy and crass it could be. Not to mention the Adult Swim block broadcasting during afterhours!
I love watching cartoons, especially stupid funny ones. The wackier, the better. I am a very silly person and I like to have a lot of fun! I also like to draw cartoons and make comics because of my love for cartoons. Thank you, Cartoon Network! No matter how old I get, I don't think I'll ever stop watching cartoons. I can't wait to be old as fuck, my dementia acting up, and my grandchildren putting on Billy and Mandy to bring me back.
I feel old talking about Cartoon Network like this. It's a bit sad to look back at how great the channel was when I was younger. It's a shame that the network has become a shell of itself. A lot of animated series are only available to streaming services, since no one watches t.v. anymore. I'm a bit sad that the younger generation won't be able to experience that kind of joy I experienced during the 2000s. That's what happens when you get old, things change and you turn into a nostalgic fuck. I know the kids nowadays have their own forms of entertainment, it's just different from mine!
Anyways, I can watch Billy and Mandy all year round. You can watch every episode and special on the Internet Archive website and it has recently become available on Tubi. I love Tubi, I won't ever shut the fuck up about it. It's about to be October, so the show is gonna hit extra hard!! Honestly, I'm going to start a series of posts about my favorite episodes per season. That'll be really cool! I think I'll start that in October! Woo hoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment