Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Life Lately

 


    I just got over a week-long spiritual attack. lol. But seriously, I was not having a good week, I was crying almost every day. It can't be my menstrual, I just had it. I just felt really down, man. I need an egg cleanse or something. But! I feel so much better today. I was struggling with my sleep schedule last week, but I finally got caught up and woke up at a "decent" time. Well, decent compared to my usual time. I'm going to keep pushing the time back as the week progresses. And I will try to be in bed by 12 AM, to wake up around 8 AM.

    My chin did break out, due to all of the "stress". I currently have on the bubbling charcoal mask. I've found a lot of serenity and solace in skincare and pampering. It just makes me feel better. I used to reserve excessive skincare for special events, but now that I'm 28, it wouldn't hurt to throw on a sheet mask every couple of days. I really enjoy taking care of myself in that way. What I wish I had was fancier perfume. I'd wear it every day, even though I'd be spending all day at home. It would make me feel a bit more special.

    I did make the sheets of bristol board into custom paper for my Daiso Journal cover! It took a bit of patience, but I did it! I thought I could really fill it up, but due to the cardboard inside the cover, it has become less flexible. So, the remaining sheets will be reserved for refills. I saw that people were using a coil keychain to wrap around the journal, so I went to the dollar tree and picked up some coiled hair-ties. It's the same thing! I grabbed some cute colors as well. I used the metal hook clip from a keychain that I had and attached it to the coil tie and journal. It's basically the same thing!!


    Speaking of Dollar Tree, I went the other day. I'm gonna have to stop going so often, I don't think one of the employees there likes me. lol. Weird vibes for sure. I just feel fucking stupid going in there all of the time, in the same Von Dutch hat and Champion slides. Like, damn bitch, do you got a life??? The answer is no and I am embarrassed. Anyways, here are my Dollar Tree finds.

    This does not include the Rockstar, dumplings, pooper scooper and purple poop bags I also grabbed. I saw the K-Pop Demon Hunter Shin Ramyun and thought, "Why don't I ever eat this ramen?". It's fucking spicy, that's why! Sadly, I can't do too much spice, it hurts my bowels. But, I grabbed the ramen cause what's her name's on it. It's cute.

    OOO!! I think the Warheads Sour Clouds are my new favorite candy. They have the same foamy consistency as Swedish candy. They are also a sour cotton candy flavor and I've recently been really getting into that flavor. They are so freaking good to me, I wished I had grabbed more! However, they are very sweet and I can't eat too many. So I guess I made a good chance of grabbing just one... :/

    I saw these Collagen gelatin shots on TikTok and was tripping out!! I've been looking for these the whole month and my location finally stocked them. I only grabbed one bag, but if I had more money, I would've gotten the whole box. I've heard it's a lot better to "eat your skincare". I gave one to my mom! They taste like medicine, lol. 

    I have the Little Mermaid magic towel, but I loved it so much, I grabbed another one. I am a sucker for any kind of skincare, so I grabbed some Snail Mucin! The beauty/bath section is definitely my favorite to look through. I also saw the newest L.A. Colors collection on TikTok and had decided not to purchase anything... Until I saw this lipgloss.

    I just like the packaging!!! The product itself isn't as cute, but I saw that someone left it by the candy at check-out. I picked it up and looked at the gloss. It's cute, I don't have a gloss in this color. There is green glitter in the gloss! I don't have anything like it, so I find solace in that. I used the "trash" as scrapbook material for my planner.

    If I ever get a spot on Mythical Kitchen's Last Meals, Imma make that foo eat this shit. Lmao!! To me, this is a meal fit for a king. This is the good life. Throw in a pizza pocket, some chicken strips, and Slim Jim's from the gas station... Fuucckkkk. That'd be my last meal. It'd tear the fuck out of my stomach, but who cares? I'll be dead! This is a very self-indulgent dinner for me, it does cheer me up!

    My mother had gotten me some cute things as well. She picked up these glass seashell tumbler cups? They were on sale for less than $5! They came in purple and pink! It surprisingly holds a lot of liquid inside, if I hadn't put any ice, I think I could fit the whole Calpico! It's very cute; Where were these cups when I was swimming in the pool??? Oh well, at least I have them for next year.

    She had also gotten me some Halloween gel stickers for my window. It's a black cat with a witch hat, just like my kitty :3 I needed to clean the dust off of my window, so I did just that. It looks really good! I'm just scared that the sun is going to make them melt before October begins :( I think I'm going to pick up some more to fill in the lower half of the window. It looks a bit bare there!

    I think I might want to decorate my room a bit more, specifically around my window. Maybe hang a garland above the curtains! That would put me in the mood and lift my spirits! I should put something on the right side of my window as well. I'm a bit hesitant to go back to the Dollar Tree, so let's hope that the employee is not there... lol

My Kitty Girl on the windowsill :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...