Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Happy Autumn Equinox! ༄.°❦

 

    Another year, another Autumn Equinox! I looked back on my posts from last year and wow!! I have come a long way. I have been blogging since I was around 13 years old? In the amount of time since then, I have created and deleted more blogs than I can count. Most recently, I created a LiveJournal last year in March, I believe? I was looking for simplicity and an outlet to vent. I was struggling a lot mentally and I needed to talk about the tumultuous feelings I was experiencing.

    I eventually deleted those posts and reposted some of them onto this blog. You can find them through the archive... You might also notice multiple blog posts where I vent my frustrations about finding the will to build the life I want. I am getting a lot better though! I look back on those posts and remember all of those feelings. I have to be careful and not get sucked back into that headspace! But I do not feel any hopelessness anymore. I feel a lot stronger than I did a year ago. I have made a bunch of milestones that I promised to myself years ago. And this is only the beginning!

    Today, I decided to visit Spirit Halloween! I hate being rushed and the past couple of times I went, my time was cut short! Spirit has been open since August and I get fomo, man. I want to look at all the stores that have Halloween decorations!!! I could not buy anything, so I did some window shopping ;) Honestly, I don't need anything at all from Spirit, it's all pure indulgence!

    I am a fan of the pastel Ouija board stuff. It reminds me of being on Tumblr during 2012, Freshman year. I was going to get the claw clips last year. but they don't look like the best quality. I might still want to purchase them one day... The beanie is cute, it looks very UNIF/Dolls Kill circa 2013. The nail art is cool too, I thought I'd take a pic so that I could do the nail art myself!

    I am a fan of the sexy nun and nurse costumes and I've always wanted a costume of each. I would love a latex/vinyl rendition of the nurse costume in the same color palette. It reminds me of the movie Party Monster (2003) with Seth Green and Macaulay Culkin. I also love these pastel colored corsets and skirts! Unfortunately, they're not available in plus sizes, at least, in store. The corsets are not great quality anyways, neither are the skirts, lol! But they're cute colors.

    I thought the all white corset outfit was cute, I'd like to wear something like that. I need to pick sewing back up again. I have my grandmother's sewing machine, soooooo there's no excuse!! And I like the boots with paws. Sorry not sorry, bitch, I think they're cute. They'd make cute house slippers!! I could see myself walking around the house with them during winter! I also love the leopard print leg warmers, however, I don't know if they will fit my calves!! I have a black pair and they fit fine, so I'd have to try these one somehow if I wanted them!

    I used to have a little "Voodoo" doll keychain when I was in middle school. I had gotten it from a quarter machine and had it on one of my backpacks until it fell apart. I really love the "Voodoo" doll aesthetic, or just creepy dolls in general. These days, I'm a bit weary of calling them "Voodoo" dolls because of appropriation. These are not accurate!!! I'd call them ragdolls. I saw this zombie baby keychain that looks like the eyes light up. I actually need that. The Nun 12 oz thermal cup is okay, I don't like the blue color.

    I finished browsing and immediately ordered my free Dutch Bros coffee. I decided to be good and use my free medium drink voucher. My paternal grandma had stopped by to give my siblings and I giftcards! I could have used the gift card to purchase a large... That's 32 oz of sugar dude! There's no sugar free option for the Fall menu! I wanted to order a pumpkin flavored coffee, so I ordered the Iced Caramel Pumpkin Brulee latte with almond milk. In medium. Which is 24 oz. That's still a lot, but at least it's not 32 oz!!

    I picked it up and visited Goodwill to window shop. They have all their Halloween stuff out, which is grossly overpriced. Boo! I saw no point in looking through all of the clothes because 1. No tengo dinero, and 2. There were hella people. So I walked through the aisles and went to the DVD's and books.

    Someone donated their burned copy of Old Boy (2003), lol. Vibes. While I was browsing through the books, I found a couple of names I recognized! These are old school porno books, bitch.

    I remember reading Full House (1989) by Janet Evanovich. I somehow inherited a bunch of second-hand books when I was a teen and this book was in there. Full House is about a recently divorced mother named Billie falling in love with playboy polo instructor Nick. Their worlds collide and they have sex. lol. They end up getting engaged to each other towards the end? It's the first in a series that I didn't know about. However, I cannot for the life of me remember what Nora Roberts book I read. Oh well!

    I went home after that and enjoyed my free Dutch Bros. Here is the OOTD! I didn't have any time to put some make-up on, but that's okay because it was fucking hot out. Happy Fall! I ended up going to the gym after being home for a bit. I am so tired!! I am going to sleep very well tonight. I guess this is how I celebrate the Autumn Equinox, yeah? Last year I was baking a lot, which is something I wish I was doing this year. September has been a bit dry as of late :( The excitement should kick up during October!

    I'll finish this post off with a pic of my nails! I had a mani/pedi session Monday night, so I painted my nails with L.A. Colors glitter polish in the shade "Diamond Dazzle". I used, like, 5 fricken coats to get the opacity I want, but that was expected. It's holographic glitter, my fav! Anyways, Happy Fall y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Normal

      My dress for the Quince! It's a pretty dress, I'm sure it'll be useful again one day. I'm not used to showing so much ...